One more recipe from the ' eat right' stable
This is for the non veggies... fish is an excellent source of protein as we all know and according to me the best thing on the unappetizing diet plate... ( I prefer fish to chicken)
2 fish slices/fillets
Ginger garlic paste - 1tsp
Fat free curd - 2tbsps
Salt - as per taste
Tumeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Chilli Powder - 1/4 tsp
Lime juice/Vinegar - 1 tbsp
1) Mix all the ingredients except fish together and make a smooth paste
2) Marinate the fish in this mixture for 15 minutes
3) Get your steamer ready... you can use an idli vessel/or a perforated steamer vessel which is available in most of the stores
4) Place the fish pieces in the steamer vessel and the steamer vessel in ur normal pressure cooker and cook w/o the weight for 20 minutes on a medium flame
5) Alternatively you can also cook the entire thing along with the curd marination (becomes the gravy) in a pan with a tempering of 1/4 tsp mustard oil and mustard seeds
6) Serve with a lil lemon squeezed and have it with brown rice to make a nice meal!
PS: The weighing scales show I have lost 5 kilos :):)...